“We need to list our house but we have too much clutter. Where do we start?”
When thinking about selling a home, sellers need to get organized, de-clutter closets, get rid of possessions not needed and find a place to sell or donate them. ChangingSpaces Move Managers can help realtors and home sellers overcome obstacles to moving by determining de-cluttering priorities and provide hands-on help to get a home “show” ready.
ChangingSpaces Move Managers can:
- Provide resources from our list of qualified and reasonably priced resources for home repairs and improvement
- Efficiently help with one-on-one sorting to eliminate unnecessary and unneeded items
- Arrange for donations or resale of possessions no longer wanted
- Arrange for disposal of trash and debris
- Pack, inventory (in detail), and coordinate extra items to be stored for later use or shipped to family members
The goal is to overcome the obstacles preventing the listing of the house and enhance the marketability of the home.
- “I cannot make this move on my own. I have so much to think about.”
- “My parents need help, but so does my family. I am caught in the middle.”
- “I need help to get organized so I can stay in my home. How can I do that?”
- “We need to list our house but we have too much clutter. Where do we start?”